What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

black 4x4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got a stereo installed. I had this kenwood double din sitting around my garage so I put it to use. :biggrin:

B63A74C1-5464-4778-A97B-69C46782F013_zpsoc9xwycy.jpg

It's got a GPS too.

D1A5501A-808E-4D78-A783-AEB47E5BEB0C_zpsphycyifn.jpg

cman1120

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Its been raining non stop so just putting some miles on the girl. Gonna gas it up after work today; I expect to spend no less than $50 lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

ExplorerTom

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm taking mine camping again this weekend. Need to fill up on gas and load it. Hopefully get a chance to look at the sunroof drains if it's not raining.

bertro

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sprayed the frame with rust inhibitor and then with a few coats of asphalt undercoat. Hope that slows down the damage that road salt does every winter.
I've also sprayed the rims with black truck bed liner on top of the 2year old black Plastidip that was starting to look pretty faded. I like the bed liner look better, it's a bit glossier than the Plastidip.

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sprayed the frame with rust inhibitor and then with a few coats of asphalt undercoat. Hope that slows down the damage that road salt does every winter.
I've also sprayed the rims with black truck bed liner on top of the 2year old black Plastidip that was starting to look pretty faded. I like the bed liner look better, it's a bit glossier than the Plastidip.

Any pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bertro

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Any pics?

Flying out of town now, so the only pic I could post is of the asphalt overspray on my arm that I was unable to remove even after lots of scrubbing :)
I'll take pics of the truck when I'm back in a couple days.

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Flying out of town now, so the only pic I could post is of the asphalt undercoating overspray on my arm that I was unable to remove even after lots of scrubbing :)
I'll take pics of the truck when I'm back in a couple days.

Haha nice man.. What year you got?

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2004 EB and parts of the the frame are really showing their age (especially the rad support). hope the rust inhibitor slows down the decay.

Yeah my 03 is having the same trouble I may just take it for a rust repair lol

bertro

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah my 03 is having the same trouble I may just take it for a rust repair lol

Yeah, I see you're in RI. Your winters aren't much better than we get up here.

BTW, I just realized that I do have a pic of some other work I did today: cleaned up the engine bay and refreshed the look of the main hoses and plastics. Used some no-water cleaning spray, then some dashboard shining foam and finally also sprayed a bit of high-gloss clear coat on the plastics.
8e7e0cb5edb4fb7ffe97c6724bb21400.jpg