What did you do to your expedition today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IMINYOURCHAIR

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This can be a place where you can post what you did to your Expedition today. It can be interesting to hear what people do to modify, customize, or just do to keep it on the road. So, What Did You Do To Your Expedition Today?

OP
OP
I

IMINYOURCHAIR

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'll get the ball rolling.

I almost completely gutted the interior except for the dash and headliner and upper trim panels. I also cleaned the carpet somewhat.

edit: here is the abum

Last edited:

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
My apology. I tried searching for one to post in but apparently the sites search tool didn't work for me.

I have the same issue with the sites search function ??

Google seems to work better for me...

QbanCgar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
wasn't today, but yesterday i swapped out my visor bulbs for LED ones, looks a lot better i might say.

cjennjr

Reaction score
Well, I didn't do it today, but last week I install red led floor lighting under the seats and under the dash on driver and passenger side. Hooked them up through the park lights - looks great a night!

B

bedrck46

Well yesterday and today I let my expy save me gas Didn't move it at all Just installed red LED tail lights