Lincoln. Do you care?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JayB66

Reaction score
So I'm looking at `10 and older Navigators around the country. I'm not finding many close to me here in the Denver metro tho. It's not sane to go by the pics on Autotrader, and road trips to look at used cars just seem foolish. What's a cheap vet to do?

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So I'm looking at `10 and older Navigators around the country. I'm not finding many close to me here in the Denver metro tho. It's not sane to go by the pics on Autotrader, and road trips to look at used cars just seem foolish. What's a cheap vet to do?

I’m a little confused by your topic headline. What do you expect Lincoln to do?

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Use cars.com and filter to only see ads with pics

Air00Max

Reaction score
Second cars.com - find what you like and then have the dealer send you a detailed walk-around video of the vehicle.

ThunderbirdRider

Reaction score
https://www.cargurus.com/ is where I found my '18 Expedition, but I was luck y that it was at a local dealer so I could go see it in person. That should definitely work in Denver which is a much bigger city than where I live.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There's only 2 rims for the pre refresh 3rd gen nav, base and premium. The premium only adds cosmetics and makes optional features s on the base std, nothing in regards to features.

KOTU

Reaction score
I found my 2007 Lincoln Navigator L 4 years ago through Copart USA. It's an auction site with auctions around the country.
LKQ Pick-Your-Part also has Navigators every so often, some are in good to excellent condition. LKQ Pick-Your-Part is where a lot of charity auto donations end up. Recently, I was getting that, tick-tick-tick so I replaced the timing components along with the chain tensioners, I put in new rocker rollers and lifters, a new VCT solenoid, a new alternator, a new fuel pump, a new water pump, a new thermostat, a new front seal, a new oil pump, a new oil filter, new front cover, cam cover, and oil pan gaskets, a new fan clutch, new a/c condenser, and a/c seals.
There are many things that I like about the truck but one of my favorites is being able to load full 4x8 sheets of plywood or drywall in when I put the rear seats down. Good luck in your search.
20221002_142135.jpg

Last edited: