What did you do to your expedition today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

71Rcode

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I haven't done it today yet but will tackle this afternoon... The windshield washer bottle is emptying under what looks like the RH front floorpan/frame rail area. I did some expy forum research and understand if I remove the front RH interior kick panel I'll find the problem area.

I removed the battery, battery tray and washer mounting bottle last weekend to see if the problem was with a cracked washer bottle or the connections. Doy!

71Rcode

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yep.. the washer bottle hose was disconnected behind the kick panel. I used silicone to seal the hose to the connector. Lots of water on the carpeting and in the door sill channel.

slurp animal

Reaction score
Scared a transient man at a Shell station. Apparently, my blacked out chrome made it look like a security vehicle.
He did compliment my plasti-dip job though...

Last edited:

hammerg26

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Oil change, brakes, transfer case, tire rotation and balance. Basic preventative stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
I

IMINYOURCHAIR

Full Access Members
Reaction score
just rolled over 289k miles, I have put 13k miles on my own so far..

this week I hope for the heater core and both coil packs (4.6 so I only got two ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chris7990