What do you guys think about a LeBra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nathanialson 08

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My parents had a LeBra on there 95 Kia Sportage for 10 years and the Bra is good for protecting from rock chips but the problem with the Bra was as it sits on the vehicle dust gets underneith the Bra and with the movement frpm the wind as you drive it scratches the paint up and my parents Braw left a yellow marks on the frontend but in all it is your opinion and choice of you want to get one.

rexster314

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yep, any amount of dust that gets between the bra and covered parts will act like sandpaper over a period of time. More better is the clear bra stuff that's available out there. I've had it on two of my vehicles (including my King Ranch) and it has saved the hood and front bumper area from numerous chips, scratches, and bug crap. Pricey, but IMO, well worth it.

Captain Morgan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
WAX ON - WAX OFF

Spend the labor to take it off and wash it with the car once and a while and problem solved. Unless the sand eats through the clear coat and causes more damage than the rocks and bird poop, probably worth the cost.