What do you have inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have Pioneer AVIC-D3 (DVD, NAV, Bluetooth), 2 Kicker CVR 12's, Kicker 5x7's in the doors, MA Audio 1200 rms mono-amp, and 1 farad cap...wanting to amp the door speakers and add another set for the 3rd row, and 3 sets of tweets

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
please refer to my photo album...OR...the brand new home page that has my photos on it!!!

mtondreo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
kenwood ddx-514, bluetooth module, ipod module, Pac SWI (garbage) and random POC monitor in the back (did not want overhead, **** about rear view mirror). Probably will be putting subs and amp in when I pull the deck to install a camera and most likely try different steering controls. But debating just buying a new headunit anyway. Probably be another Kenwood because I have been happy with them and I have way too much stereo stuff laying around from previous lives to not throw a couple of subs in. Still undecided as I have used the third row a lot more than expected. Mike.

Petrini

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wood steering wheel

Alpine IDA-X100 head / 320gb portable Hard Drive
2 sets of Boston Acoustics 5x7's 2-way
*3rd set lying around until I find a spot in the 3rd row area
2 sets of Audiobahn 1" tweets
Kenwood monoblock
Power cap
3 JL Audio 10W3's in downfiring box behind 3rd row

Portable jump box
Tow rope (lol)

JDMitchell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Kenwood Excelon 791, Kenwood ipod controller, Kenwood 6x8's in the front doors, I have a PPI PC2150 and a 2 farad cap waiting on a sub or subs to stick under the second row for some boom. Custom made 00 gauge jumper cables, and a tow rope.

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nothing today...but the last thing add was ft/rr eibach anti-sway bars...bout 2wks ago now...

Interceptor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Everything is stock on mine, except for the 'transfer of the flag' from the F150 I traded. The same American flag has been transferred from car to car since 1997. It's one of those small vinyl ones that sticks to the window - though now with all the tinted windows it's not as legible.

MPTonyT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wifes Expedition:
Pioneer AVIC-D3 / Bluetooth / iPod
Phoenix Gold Ti57CX all the way around
Phoenix Gold SD800.5 amplifier
Phoenix Gold R310D4 Subwoofer
Stinger Wiring
Boyo Reverse Camera
Stinger Roadkill

My F250 Diesel