What do you think this would look like?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NewbieVet

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Black... I think your trying to mix a little of street with a little bit of off road( which I think is cool because your going to be unique). I think you can always ask us for our opinions but in the end if you want to putt on diamond plating (or anything else for that matter) then put it on. We are here to help and support as you customize it but in the end its your expy not ours. Just some food for thought...

I tend to go opposite of the crowd and think it would look good but thats just my opinion

Thanks Bud :)

tmajikman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just try to visualize what something will look like on a persons ride, and depending on what direction they are heading, thats what I base my thoughts on, alot of times, less is more, and tasteful appearance is what I go for, but it is true that it is your X, and you need to do what makes you happy, not what everybody else thinks.

Btw, I need some updated pics, my X looks completely different, in a good way, now.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Black... I think your trying to mix a little of street with a little bit of off road( which I think is cool because your going to be unique). I think you can always ask us for our opinions but in the end if you want to putt on diamond plating (or anything else for that matter) then put it on. We are here to help and support as you customize it but in the end its your expy not ours. Just some food for thought...

I tend to go opposite of the crowd and think it would look good but thats just my opinion

drunk+man.jpg

tsingson

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think if you were to paint it professionally it would turn out definitely better than the diamond plate given the choice of wheels you have on.