What Happened to bedrck46

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
As far as I can tell members don't have the ability to change the group of users they belong to. That means that the change was done by "The Gods of the Forum" for whatever reason.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It was done at his request he was tired of all the bs and others that think they know it all so he decided to leave and just hang out in the shadows

OP
OP
ExpeditionAndy

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I always found him informative, and I did buy the CD that he recommended although he always seems to know how to get the info out of it better than I can.

I hope he comes back.

Stoned06

Full Access Members
Reaction score
While he did have great knowledge and was helpful to those that had vehicle issues, his attitude and snide comments won't be missed.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
While he did have great knowledge and was helpful to those that had vehicle issues, his attitude and snide comments won't be missed.

his attitude and snide comments was created by some of the people he tried to help.
Like those that wouldn't even say thanks or those that you had to play guessing games with. but then most that his attitude and comments were directed to those that deserved it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.