What Have You Done to Your 4th Gen This Week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doug Morgan

Reaction score
I haven't taken delivery of mine yet. I did order a bunch of stuff for it though. I have a full set of Maxliners for the floor on the way as well as the cargo mat to fit behind the 2nd row. From Weathertech a set of molded mud flaps that are the no drill kind. Delivered today was a dog hammock to fit on the 2nd row seats and I ordered a set of the chrome trim surrounds off of Ebay for the fog lights on my XLT. I like the look of the chrome trim around them on the Limited model. See what they look like when they get here.

Grey ghost

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You been dynoed?
Sorry just saw this,reply. A friend had access to a dyno for a couple hours and it hit 496 I didn't get a print out but really I don't care that much. If I do an intercooler and downpipes I'd be more interested.
Dynos can put out funky numbers on one it will say x on another z the dyno it was on may be an easy one, altho local guys think it's accurate. Apparently it did cause quite a stir when they ran it.

Last edited:

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sorry just saw this,reply. A friend had access to a dyno for a couple hours and it hit 496 I didn't get a print out but really I don't care that much. If I do an intercooler and downpipes I'd be more interested.
No worries. What tune?

Grey ghost

Full Access Members
Reaction score
93 performance after the 180 thermostat upgrade . Like I say I think it's optimistic . But in any case it's a riot to drive

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I left mine at offsite airport parking... fingers crossed there will be no dings when I return.

taaangy234

Reaction score
I left mine at offsite airport parking... fingers crossed there will be no dings when I return.
I had to park mine at the furthest spot and the last level under rooftop. I'm happy to be able to park in the garage like this avoid the brutal heat in LA, and less car wash. I only wash it once the past two months. [emoji1787]

Last time I went to Walmart a ********* swing his door out like there's no car next to him, luckily it was a 45° parking so he slightly missed my front driver front bumper by just a hair. I was mad and moved my car further out.
f38c21f75e1f197717bc8e7c73872c72.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk