What Have You Done to Your 4th Gen This Week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBaganATX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Made another payment..
It’s been in the body shop for a bit over a month. No ETA on return, can’t find the parts for the front bumper to finish it up. [emoji36]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bushpilot

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey all, new to the forum. Got a Stealth last week and right away took care of switching the reverse lights to LED. The license plate bulbs are being replaced for full-assembly leds as well which should be here by the end of the week.
Today I got the front windows and windshield tinted and also added the full set of liners.

I just noticed on our stealth that the (rear) license plate lights were a combination of 2 conventional bulbs and 1 led...looks like hell really.
I'd be curious which never and license plate LEDs your using and how you like them.

Riderdie

Reaction score
Good swap! No lift, rubbing, or trimming?

No lift, no rub, no trimming (not that it matters for fitment but on CCD). Maybe 100 miles in, so far so good. Did a ton of research but didn't find much if anything on this tire size or offset. Did see a few with similar overall tire diameter but different wheel offsets.

First pic is rear of front, 2nd is front of front.
20200330_121203.jpg 20200330_121142.jpg

3tonsoffun

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No lift, no rub, no trimming (not that it matters for fitment but on CCD). Maybe 100 miles in, so far so good. Did a ton of research but didn't find much if anything on this tire size or offset. Did see a few with similar overall tire diameter but different wheel offsets.

View attachment 35297 View attachment 35298
Just barely fits! You should head over to customwheeloffset and add your truck and setup to the gallery

Dice Roll

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ditched the front plate holder. So glad to live in a state where it’s not needed. Looks 1000 times better. Making border guards walk around to see back plate is only bad thing about not having one. I’d gladly wait just to never see a stupid front plate.

continued to work on solving dvd wiring issue messed up by installers. Only so much I can do with little kids running loose. I have a few more fuses to check for keyed power. Another option may be switching to a micro 3 fuse tap and using factory slot for dvd.

bushpilot

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I dont run a front tag on anything - haven't for years....get stopped occasionally - usually verbal warning, rarely a written warning and ONCE a ticket....zip tied the tag on to prove I "fixed it" and paid $10 to the court...#WORTHIT

3tonsoffun

Full Access Members
Reaction score

View attachment 35297 View attachment 35298
How far past fenders do the tires stick out?