What Have You Done to Your 4th Gen This Week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Where did you go?? Looks like fun! Snap any pics of it all setup?
We have a place at the Flint river here in Georgia where we go often.

This shot is the kitchen side, same place but not this particular trip. The trip
I just took I brought additional canopy.
81B9C252-9629-4BAA-81C0-92132BC2089F.jpeg

This trip. Shower side.
63ACE09A-D02B-419B-932C-9AA0EEBD687A.jpeg

GB19XLT

Reaction score
Looks awesome. Can’t imagine the beating on a trade like that though.

shockingly enough... my interest rate dropped on this one and I got 3 months no payments. I guess one beneficial thing out of thus COVID stuff is buying cars lol. I did have to put $6k down this time around to offset the negative on the white xlt

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
shockingly enough... my interest rate dropped on this one and I got 3 months no payments. I guess one beneficial thing out of thus COVID stuff is buying cars lol. I did have to put $6k down this time around to offset the negative on the white xlt

Can you do 12 month payment terms to maximize the 3 months of no payments? They actually waive them right they don’t just push them to the end of the term?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GB19XLT

Reaction score
Can you do 12 month payment terms to maximize the 3 months of no payments? They actually waive them right they don’t just push them to the end of the term?

Correct, they waive the first 3 months. We didn’t finance through Ford, we went through our credit union.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Correct, they waive the first 3 months. We didn’t finance through Ford, we went through our credit union.

Can you do a 12 month term?

And wait, the credit union also waived 3 months?

AKentPhoto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@Artie
I hope you had some good weather! It was cold up in northern NC. Love the setup. I have had my eye on conquerer for quite some time now. Maybe one day we will cross paths at Overland Expo... Having grown up in Asheville I'm mad at myself for not making it to one of them while they were there.

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We have a place at the Flint river here in Georgia where we go often.

This shot is the kitchen side, same place but not this particular trip. The trip
I just took I brought additional canopy.
View attachment 35964

This trip. Shower side.
View attachment 35965
dont tell me that your wife drives that escape?!?!?!?!?!!?

hollar if you ever drag that trailer to Highlands/Cashiers. I wouldnt mind taking a closer look.