What Have You Done to Your 4th Gen This Week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BLUWAGN

Reaction score
Had a dirty snowmobile trailer and the expedition was filthy as well, so I took them both through the truck wash before the wicked cold weather hit us. This trailer usually gets pulled with a bigger vehicle but the expedition handles it well.
20210201_205327.jpg

bwhinnen

Reaction score
Got the front windows tinted to match the privacy tint. It's a pretty close match, and yes, it needs a bath (funnily enough its been raining in SoCal).

Screen Shot 2021-02-12 at 9.18.08 AM.png

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Had a dirty snowmobile trailer and the expedition was filthy as well, so I took them both through the truck wash before the wicked cold weather hit us. This trailer usually gets pulled with a bigger vehicle but the expedition handles it well.
View attachment 40396

How big is your trailer and what does it weigh empty. I am looking at something in the 24’ range. Do you use a WDH? Thanks. Love seeing Expy’s pull stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BLUWAGN

Reaction score
How big is your trailer and what does it weigh empty. I am looking at something in the 24’ range. Do you use a WDH? Thanks. Love seeing Expy’s pull stuff.

It's a 7x29 (24' box +5' Vnose) with 6' interior height. Weighs 2900 empty with almost 500 tongue weight I believe. No option for WDH as it's a straight single tube tongue. I've never pulled it full of sleds, only empty about 40 miles with the Expy.

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's a 7x29 (24' box +5' Vnose) with 6' interior height. Weighs 2900 empty with almost 500 tongue weight I believe. No option for WDH as it's a straight single tube tongue. I've never pulled it full of sleds, only empty about 40 miles with the Expy.

Thanks, sleds don’t weigh much these days. I want a 7’ ceiling or close to it. I so want to be able to pull something like that and not have to use the Superduty. I want to dump it for a Raptor or Bronco. [emoji41]

DWs-TTEB

Full Access Members
Reaction score
that look great.. my next mod for sure...did the pop off easily? any tricks??or just carful with the tabs???thanks....
Rear is easy, pull tab pop-rivets. Front is a pain, push release tabs accessed from the back/inside (above the mount points for the front air-dam valance).