What Sets Your Expedition Apart From Others?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VexedEX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What makes your Expedition one of a kind? I'd like to see or read about what makes your Expy stick out?
What sets mine apart is not only have I not seen one like it in my area but also has very nice rims and tires.... now if I can just get them to stop rubbing when I turn....lol

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
my lights and antennas. also its usually the only expedition in the dirt. haha

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I always have people asking me if I ride sleds for "Slednecks" cause of the decal on my window... Unfortunately I have to keep telling them "not yet..."

Odimus

Reaction score
Color...metallic copper and the rims...most people here have 4x4 and jacked up with the big mudders...

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
the color, not real common. my little mods i have set it apart from the stockers. lightning headlights, led corners/tails, ultra summer wheels. minor stuff but i like it :)

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Guess it would have to be the built motor and tranny. Actuallly looks stock on the exterior though.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Rize lift :) Have not seen or may not see one here in HI...

[Waiting for SGTowing to tell me to shaddup now.. :)]

No. hehehe I'll just use my new powers and :ban: you. haha :joke:

Guess it would have to be the built motor and tranny. Actuallly looks stock on the exterior though.

What makes Tom different is no one know what the front of his truck looks like cause all anyone every see's is tailights.

Also Tom, I'm disappointed in you. You had the perfect question to throw me under the bus and didn't.(hint, there is an album in my profile devoted to it.)

timberwoof

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I make my Expedition different. No other has me driving it. Difference between yours and mine is I make mine look good. HEHEHE j/k

I haven't seen another with the same wheel, generation and color combination.