What vehicle did you take your driving test in?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P79Carter

Reaction score
A rusted out 1974 Dodge D100 extended cab with a full-size bed and 4speed. Instructor asked why. All our families cars were manual transmissions (dad thought automatics were the devil, and only used by lazy rich people who don’t know how to drive). My parallel parking wasn’t great but the instructor said it was good enough.

HawkX66

Semper Fi!
Reaction score
83 GPz 550 and an 80 Cutlass.
My brother took his test on a TS185. Mass had registry police back in the day that used to give the tests. The proctor told my brother to get into third gear going across the parking lot. My brother warned him that the front end would come up if he tried to get up fast enough to get into third. Proctor just said to go across the lot. What a surprise, the front end came up. For once a registry cop had a sense of humor and passed him. I guess he had some common sense and figured any kid that can wheelie across the parking lot knows how to ride...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waleedalmadani