what would you pay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
so I'm thinking its time for something new, but not sure what to ask for the Expy?
so it's got 195,000 Kms, and needs the rockers replaced.
mods included 11" lift 38 MTZ on Fuel 20x12, 4:56 gears,full duals with headers,CAI,Dual batteries, high output Alt HID headlights,Along with lots of other stuff !!
I know I'll not get lots but just not sure where to start?
thanks for honest answers

smo0othride

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You don't mention year or mileage but I would estimate around $5k. Your mods have no value in the resale market.

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
Up here in Canada prices tend to be a lot higher than down south... Stock, fugly 1st gen Expy's are going for 3-4000 . I'm asking $5900 for mine right now, with 20,000 more kms and half the lift and other goodies you have.... But here in Alberta everybody drives big lifted trucks... I've just got to find the right 17 year old with some $$$... I'm not in a rush to sell it, so I am asking for what I want. If I really want to get rid of it I'll drop it a grand. Yours should easily pull more than mine... shoot for the moon.

metaldrgn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You don't mention year or mileage but I would estimate around $5k. Your mods have no value in the resale market.

Actually they do have valve, but it will be considerably reduced. You could probably tack on $1000 to the blue book price if not more. How much in add-ons would you say you have spent?

BIG GREEN FORD

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Actually everything he did does add up for the trucks price. There is 99 f150s that people sell them for 8 to 9 grand. An there trucks don't come with everything yours comes with or how clean yours is. I would pay 8,000 for your truck any day . I got mine for 4,800 with no lift no nothing a year ago an people come up to me an tell me they will pay me 7000 for it an I don't take it.

OP
OP
Canadian Expy

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My thoughts are to go for the moon, the 4wd shop I deal with said he sees guys buying overpriced rigs all the time. I need one of the pipeline kids to come see it with a mitt full of money, there are lots that come back to Ontario. :flamingdevil:

On the other hand the wife wants me to keep it for now. :think:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69