whats best option to add a backup camera?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dave91gt

Reaction score
Hello all. Have an easy question-searching didnt help much.
Wife just bought an 08 EB. It has the 6 disc, moonroof, backup sensors, dvd, power rear slideout windows, power liftgate, etc. But, she is wanting a backup camera. Preferably in the rearview mirror. Any ideas or recommended options that wont break the bank? My 12 F150 has it in the rearview (no NAV) and it is awesome. She now wants the same.
Thanks ahead of time.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you can buy aftermarket with it in the rearview mirror...i'd rather get a new head unit with rearview camera...sooooooooo...you should check crutchfield.com or just search the net/ebay and you'll find a rearview/camera combo easily...no more that $200 and then labor if youre not going to install yourself...

brockncole

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a peek and it works great!! I did have to dril a couple holes but it worked!

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have a link at home for the one that goes in-place of the license plate bulb...i'll post tonight when i get home

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65