whats best option to add a backup camera?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have a link at home for the one that goes in-place of the license plate bulb...i'll post tonight when i get home

for some reason i deleted it...i think becuz its backordered and has been for months...$130 if i remember right...now i have to find it...cuz i still want it

splintrcel

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Our 2009 expy came with one stock. There might be a way to add it in. You prob have to add some wires and what not. The display is in the mirror and is reflective until you put the truck in reverse.

jasonlmarsh

Full Access Members
Reaction score
:Plugged:
for some reason i deleted it...i think becuz its backordered and has been for months...$130 if i remember right...now i have to find it...cuz i still want it

New EL owner here working on the same thing. I found the link you referred to earlier I believe. I'm installing this camera with a Lockpick to get the cam on the Nav screen in my EL. I hope this helps!

Ford Expedition BACKUP CAMERA

Discobee

Reaction score
Will that 2011 camera fit other 3rd generation years too, or is it year specific? I have a 07.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

jasonlmarsh

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok, so if I wanted to install one of these guys on a 07 Expy EL with the stock Navigation CD changer radio, will it work? Or what else harness/connectors would I need to make it work with the factory radio? Or do I need to buy and aftermarket radio?

LOCKPICK CAMERAS

You would also want to install a Lockpick so that the video signal can be displayed on the Nav screen.
FORD 360 LOCKPICK

Odimus

Reaction score
I need to find one to hook to my SCT tuner...be great when hooking up the boat...

omantank

Reaction score
im looking at the ford 360 lockpick for my 07.. its seems awsome and i could hook up a back cam to it