Wheel Change

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reba

Reaction score
Greetings - I have a 2017 EL that I will be using for camping. It was a Limited package. It comes standard with 20" chrome wheels. Looking to put some taller all season/ off road tires. It has a small 3" lift package installed. I have more choices with better flexibility is they were 18" wheels with taller tires w/ more side wall. Vision make a less costly 18" steel wheels...supposedly fits the F150 same year. Anyone out there done this type of MOD? Any suggestions? Thanks. Reba

Reaction score
Greetings - I have a 2017 EL that I will be using for camping. It was a Limited package. It comes standard with 20" chrome wheels. Looking to put some taller all season/ off road tires. It has a small 3" lift package installed. I have more choices with better flexibility is they were 18" wheels with taller tires w/ more side wall. Vision make a less costly 18" steel wheels...supposedly fits the F150 same year. Anyone out there done this type of MOD? Any suggestions? Thanks. Reba
Same boat as me. Just hoping someone’s got some answers here…lol.

Timo2824

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Lots of people take the raptor wheels and install them. I think the only issue is the rear axle threads need trimmed to get the center cover to fit.

Roast4570

Reaction score
I have the Vision steel wheels 17 inch on my 2008. The cap is pretty deep so it may avoid the thread problem. I think it’s like the Vision eight or something along those lines