wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bundy34

Reaction score
I had originally thought of doing a torsion twist and rear spacers and was advised to run either 16x8 or 17x8 rims.

I have now decided to get a 3 inch body lift. With this lift, can I successfully run 16x10 rim with a 315's? If so, can I do it without the TT/spacers, or should I still do that too?

I want the tires to stick out from fender well just a little bit.

If I can do 315's, how do I adjust the speedometer or what else do I need to adjust?

97 EB, 5.4

Thanks

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
might rub a little without the TT/spacer... but with them should have no problem......

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
do a tt/spacer/bl combo. the difference i think is 10% of the speedo. thermo will know that more. and you can change that with a new vis gear??? i forgot what its called. again thermo will know that. and if you want them to stick out find a rim with a low off set. itll give you that look you're after.

OP
OP
B

bundy34

Reaction score
Anyone know of a good how-to for changing the VSS gear and how to determine what new size i need?