Where do you hide your subs & amps?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MassDuster

Reaction score
In the very near future I want to install a subwoofer and amp in my 04 expy NBX... just wondering where some of you have hid these components? Anyone got photos?

Thanks!

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hide? naw. too much heat for amps. but smoothride has his on the passenger side wheel well. in a compartment there. but its a tight fit.

i had mine in the back screwed into the carpet. and my box was bolted into my plastic. if someone wanted to get it they could, but it would take some time. 4 screws up top and two on the side that were hard to get. i was gonna throw in a hidden screw in side the box, but then i thought it would screw up my boxes sound.

Last edited:

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Behind the second row, lol

IMAG0361.jpg

J/k if your going for small, kicker makes a bass station that's 12x6x6 amp/sub all in one and puts out 400w rms ... Sounds decent for like $330.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need to get pics of my buddy at work's 2nd gen.... 4 15s in the back.... trying to get him to join but he hasn't found us yet...lol

VexedEX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My amp is hidden inside back passenger side panel. I think it's a good spot because it's out of the way. One sub behind third row seat.

Last edited: