Where does this harness go? inside right front wheel well. (image)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramon Triton

Reaction score
20210906_085111.jpg

just saw it sorta dangling inside the right front wheel well.

all my lights up front works.

20210907_105702.jpg

Jackie_Moon

Reaction score
Not to hijack the post, but I also have a harness dangling, but at the driver wheel well. Could be the same thing... any help would be much appreciated

zfifty

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It looks like the pigtail that goes to the air ride suspension relay that is normally mounted in that area. Probably on all the wiring harnesses even if you do not have the air ride suspension and thus no relay, in which case you can disregard it.

Jackie_Moon

Reaction score
I've discovered I have an identical cable loose on the passenger side as well. I was thinking they could have attached to the lighted bumper valences, as my expy doesn't have them. I didn't know the eddie bauer's had air suspension at all 4 wheels, thought it was just the rear.

zfifty

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've discovered I have an identical cable loose on the passenger side as well. I was thinking they could have attached to the lighted bumper valences, as my expy doesn't have them. I didn't know the eddie bauer's had air suspension at all 4 wheels, thought it was just the rear.
I believe for the rear air suspensions, the relay is mounted on passenger side front wheelwell area just below the air compressor. Don't know about the drivers side.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okiman