Where to buy OEM parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

khammer

Reaction score
https://parts.ford.com/shop/en/us

This is Fords official site. Just a heads up but try to check several dealers since they do vary from one to another. I got the updated T stat for around $25-30 from one of my local dealers which is less than E-bay or Amazon.

Yes, the dealership parts departments must have freedom to list their own prices. I found only one of the 4 dealerships in my surrounding counties lists their prices under the suggested retail price and I typically order from them when they beat rock auto or amazon (which is often). Register with an account and you get free fedex ground if you can wait a few days and dont need to pick up the part in person immediately.

My advice is use the dealership search function and find a dealership that has better prices. I think they are drop shipping the parts regardless.

stefan gimenez

Reaction score
Someone in the thread mentioned RockAuto. I get my parts only from them because they have the best prices and always have in stock all the parts I search for.

I did some research for you, and here are the parts you are searching for and their prices:

thermostat.jpg
water pump.jpg

LazSlate

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Someone in the thread mentioned RockAuto. I get my parts only from them because they have the best prices and always have in stock all the parts I search for.

I did some research for you, and here are the parts you are searching for and their prices:

View attachment 78866
View attachment 78867
So when you get the parts it comes from a Rock Auto Address and not drop shipped for Ford? Also not referring to small stock items like thermostats, alternators, etc which everyone stocks. More like items like a Radiator or some larger Motocraft part.

LazSlate

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Been working on my Fords and other cars for decades and depending on the part each is different.
For items like Skid Plates, Radiators its best to go to the local dealer as to avoid shipping, especially if its a heavy or large item. BUT some local dealers are still more expensive then getting it online so you need to price check. I always go with Ford Parts Especially when it comes to alternators, compressors, etc. That is a big area for cheap parts that will not last long and are remanufactured. In fact I rarely go aftermarket UNLESS its a OEM part supplier. For example Ford does not make any or almost none of its axels. They are supplied by the DANA corporation.

techdude99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I purchased many OEM Ford parts at RockAuto with a 5% discount code that's easy to find. I did find some good deals at Lasco Auto Parts. They are a Ford dealer and their eBay store runs good specials from time to time.