Where'd everybody go?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
My wife gave me the go ahead on a Raptor, once the house and Jeep are paid off. Which won't be for another year. But I'm not sure if I'm going to keep the Expy for my son who is 13 right now. It might be a little big and $$$ for gas for a first vehicle. He wants a Jeep like my wife's. So we'll see. I don't think I could sell it. I love it too much.

OP
OP
NC-Expy

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My wife gave me the go ahead on a Raptor, once the house and Jeep are paid off. Which won't be for another year. But I'm not sure if I'm going to keep the Expy for my son who is 13 right now. It might be a little big and $$$ for gas for a first vehicle. He wants a Jeep like my wife's. So we'll see. I don't think I could sell it. I love it too much.

With all the money that pretty much all of us have put into our trucks, and the very little trade-in value these trucks have.... with the economy, it really isn't worth getting rid of them.

rburch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm still here! Just been busy with work, family, trying to fix my credit to buy a house, working to pay for Expy! Busy busy! I get on when i have a few min!

TexasAngel34

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think alot of the regulars got really busy especially once summer hit..i see alot more now though then a couple months ago.... and alot sold there expys...

SourMashII

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Bought a Chev for my DD.. Monstro sits til we finish it's odds and ends.. so I am irregular.