Votes: 40 16.0%
  • 2 children

Votes: 82 32.8%
  • 3 children or more

Votes: 100 40.0%
  • None

Votes: 28 11.2%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1998ExpoRoamer

Reaction score
Use to haul around my daughters golf team with clubs in my 98. Ever notice a Hummer will only haul five people inlcudng driver and you can haul eight people in an Expo.

kawi_200

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I marked 1 child, but that kid hasn't shown up yet. My wife is only around 22wks pregnant with our first right now. But come April it will be one :)

LandOfLincoln

Reaction score
I have 2 kids very close in age that don't always get along. With the 3rd row seat, it's great that they can sit in different rows when they want space.
We also have family and friends that visit occasionally, so I had that in mind when I picked up the vehicle. We also go on camping trips just about every summer, usually with family. Last summer I had vehicle loaded from top to bottom with camping equipment, 4 adults, 2 kids, and a dog. 15mpg is a lot better when you consider that you are carrying a load that would require 2-3 average cars.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
I have two kids, a 3 year old girl and a 1 year old boy. Me and my wife want more (4 or 5) but sadly lately we been encountering some difficulties as we suffered 2 miscarriages back to back but we're hopeful and still wiling to grow the family.

dev199505

Reaction score
I don't have kids yet but I think I have one on the way. I'll be removing the third seat but I love how much room it has in the back I can still have my system in it and haul stuff around

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnjohn205