Votes: 40 16.0%
  • 2 children

Votes: 82 32.8%
  • 3 children or more

Votes: 100 40.0%
  • None

Votes: 28 11.2%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04ExpeditionEB

Reaction score
5 Kids. 20,19,17,15 and 7.

got 3 all the time and 2 every other...
So plenty of room :)

Back seat will be used a lot as the little one likes the Back Back!

andrew_s

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have 2 toddlers and had a big dog and the Expedition was the perfect truck for us. My son affectionately calls it "the big red daddy truck!". We have taken long trips with the 2 kids, wife, 2-3 extra adults(I do most of the family driving) and myself. Also have towed my 5000lbs+ jeep and hay like it was nothing. Couldn't be happier with my truck!

OleAppleJack

Reaction score
Two daughters 46 and 43, one son 40. Third row seat down, our two Chihuahuas love the room to roam when we travel. Lil beer cooler fits perfectly between first and second row seats; wife driving and I'm in hog heaven.!! :)

Last edited:

k9education

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No human children, but we did pick up an Expedition so we could haul around the furkids.

Last edited:

Mr Bean

Reaction score
Barrie, Ontario formerly Penperlleni, Cymru
I have 3 girls, 27, 13 & 5 and a 24 year old boy. They love my 2010 and think they're royalty when we're out in it. Pro's are space, entertainment and power when I gun it. Con's are getting into the missus 2015 Nissan Micra LMAO!!!!. It's so freakin small.

I've attached a pic of us taken on Christmas Day last year over at a friends. They mock me regularly on my appearance. Personally I can't see the resemblance. You decide.:Violin:

Attachments

• IMG_226998481311714.jpg
    IMG_226998481311714.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 39

Gamecock

Full Access Members
Reaction score
2 boys, 7 & 11, with both playing baseball. The older one is in Travel Baseball so we spend most Spring/Summer weekends going here or there for tournaments. It's really nice to be able to fit all his gear, my gear (I coach), coolers, chairs, etc all in one vehicle. I had a Sport Trac previous (actually still have it, but not my primary vehicle) but if the weather is bad its not much help. Keeping everything protected and dry is a big deal for us.

This Spring/Summer my youngest is likely to play All Stars so my wife and I are likely having to "divide and conquer" going in different directions.

Last edited:

matemike

Reaction score
http://multimac.co.uk/home

Check this out. This should fit in the back row. Or I bet it could even go across the second row bucket seats if you don't mind blocking off the back row while it is installed. Just move it to the back row if adults needs to use the bucket seats.

BTW 1 two yr old girl and 1 boy on the way.

Last edited: