Votes: 40 16.0%
  • 2 children

Votes: 82 32.8%
  • 3 children or more

Votes: 100 40.0%
  • None

Votes: 28 11.2%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slurp animal

Reaction score
One 7 year old boy, one wife and 4 dogs (Amstaff, Corgi, Bandog and Neapolitan Mastiff and the occasional foster dog). The third row seat has been removed.

Last edited:

mrlynn

Reaction score
What about grandkids? We have three locally (and one more on the way), plus three in Virginia. Which leads me to complain about the lack of child-seat brackets in the rear (and in the middle of the second row) on my 2013. Maybe I'll start a new thread.

/Mr Lynn

dbovine

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have my first child on the way, due in November. My wife and I wanted to avoid the mini van, so I showed her the navigator(which someone torched on us) and now we replaced it with an expedition because of most of the reasons stated here. Its big, safe, good in the snow, comfortable and we can fit the baby, the 2 dogs(1 is 100 pounds) and go where ever we want. Considering in the summer we drive mustangs, it was a necessity to grab an good sized SUV to haul the family.

Rodville

Reaction score
I have three kids. The wife refused to get a mini van so this was the compromise.

Sent from my Nokia 6185 using Tapatalk

chucks97expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
2 awesome girls 10/14 and and the most protective 80lb 4yr old dog Amstaff Chloe. No wife as she ran off 9yrs ago. Maybe I'm one of the lucky ones? haha. Kids love the truck, although I dont have the 3rd row seats the 10yr old uses that area as a bed for her and the dog when we travel. I use one of those trailer tow slide in hauler's to haul the luggage :)

AggieExpo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
06 expo with 3rd row seating. I have 2 daughters and 2 large dogs a golden and a lab both have passed this past summer. A wife who is rough on all my trucks and several nephews that I always haul around and we always use the third seat. Even for us grown folks. This truck is the best of both world's with plenty of seating and the power and towing capabilities of a truck.

Crazy_moh

Reaction score
I have one boy. I was looking for a pick-up truck to tow a trailer with but then I change my mind and I get the EP that will give me space as well I will be able to tow with it.

BryantM

Reaction score
I just bought a 2013 XLT El for Myself, the wife, 2 sons (6, 2) and a daughter due in mid Dec. On top of that we have 2 dogs (Shepherd mix and a Bulldog/Pitbull mix) . We have a accord that just got too small for us. Needless to say the space and feeling of riding in the Expedition is awesome.

AggieExpo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You will be very happy. Happy thanksgiving!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65