Wrench light..no codes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91fox

Reaction score
I'm sorry you feel that way. However, if the engine is that delicate to not be able to handle a brief load when it's first started then it shouldn't ever have been sold to the public. It was an ignition coil, and it resolved his problem. The truck has been fine ever since. And by the way, my friend lived on a hill, and when he first left his house in the morning the issue was most apparent... I wouldn't cast doubt on someone else's experience that actually fixed a problem.

Robert McMillan

17plati
Reaction score
I'm sorry you feel that way. However, if the engine is that delicate to not be able to handle a brief load when it's first started then it shouldn't ever have been sold to the public. It was an ignition coil, and it resolved his problem. The truck has been fine ever since. And by the way, my friend lived on a hill, and when he first left his house in the morning the issue was most apparent... I wouldn't cast doubt on someone else's experience that actually fixed a problem.
You obviously know nothing about how ecoboosts work then. You give it zero time for any type of warm up and just slam on it right out the gate you’re asking for issues. But hey, your truck not mine. Let us know how long yours lasts!

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You obviously know nothing about how ecoboosts work then. You give it zero time for any type of warm up and just slam on it right out the gate you’re asking for issues. But hey, your truck not mine. Let us know how long yours lasts!
He was just testing it, give him a break and don't call people names.

Robert McMillan

17plati
Reaction score
He was just testing it, give him a break and don't call people names.

Just stating the obvious, Not sure I know anyone who would turn their vehicle on and immediately floor it. Sounds like a stupid idea especially with a coolant/oil cooled twin turbo setup