WTB-Trade-Sell: Stock Wheels & Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JodyLee

Reaction score
Okay - I have a 99' XLT that I just bought to pull my boat and for winter months - I have replaced ball joints, idler & pitman arms, center link, shocks, wheel bearings and have had it aligned, balanced and rotated - And I am still getting an awful shake at about the 50+ mph on the highway.

I have been told that the aftermarket wheel and tire size could simply be the issue, so I am looking to buy or trade what I have for a stock set.

1.) What I am looking to Buy/Trade: 4 Stock (or close to it) 5-bolt 17" rims with tires (decent tread) preferably 265/70/17

2.) What I have to Sell/Trade: 4 16" Eagle Alloys (good condition-need cleaned and polished) with BF tires (85-90% tread) 285/75/16 (Pictured)

If you have any suggestions or a set for sale, or are interested in what I have, please feel free to contact me - I am interested in BUYING ONLY as well - ALL offers at ANY distance will be considered.

Thank you kindly,

Jody

Attachments

• PC300003.jpg
    PC300003.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 188
  • PC300004.jpg
    PC300004.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 132
  • PC300007.jpg
    PC300007.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 131

Byron51

Reaction score
Have you found a set yet? I have a set and I live in Central PA, however they have no tires on them but they are barely used and have all center caps

OP
OP
J

JodyLee

Reaction score
Hey...Thanks for the reply and NO I have not found a set yet.... My tires are still good and I would be willing to trade OR buy your set (even naked) outright - Whatever you are looking for just would like to get this truck back to the stock wheelbase and go from there..... Let me know and thanks again

Byron51

Reaction score
My email is [email protected], I'd like to trade wheels but I am definately willing to just sell them because they have been off the expy for over ten years and collect dust. was looking for a set of winter rims because i have chrome 17 i run year round

Byron51

Reaction score
If you would like to buy these wheels just make an offer and we can go from there

JDMitchell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Jodylee, have you ruled out the possibility of one of the tires having a shifted or thrown belt? That could be the problem you are having.

What size are the wheels, they look like either a 16x8 or possibly even 16x9?

I would be interested in your wheels without the tires. I have stock polished 5spoke wheels if you wanted to trade.

Last edited: