Yes, I'm an Expedition lover and all things FORD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BEAR5oh

Reaction score
Well....almost all things FORD.

Name's Bryan from Southern California.
My current Expedition is a 2010 Ltd 4wd model that apparently has every option known to man. Glad I bought it pre-owned 'cause a few of 'em I'd have laughed about and never would have paid for.

I had a 1997 XLT 4wd some years ago. Had it from August 2000 until it was totaled in a hit n run in October 2005. 4.6L engine and I gotta tell ya, still functioned like new for the entire 109K of miles it had. It was sad to see it go.

In addition to the '10 EX I also have a 1993 Ford Bronco XLT....and it's WHITE. Yes, I have the OJ Bronco. But....probably will sell it soon since I already have too many toys, hobbies, and projects.

Other than those? A stunning two-tone silver/gray 1992 Mustang GT Convertible. It's bad ass and where the 5oh in BEAR5oh comes from. My nickname is "BEAR" so there's that too.

What else? I also race RC cars of many different power types and sizes.

I love spending time in the outdoors too. Camping, fishing, playing in giant sandboxes with giant toys.

Next on the list? Trying to find a Toy Hauler for those weekends we go to out of town races or going out the lake or desert to play with the toys. Maybe even find a little UTV/Rhino too.

What else? Hell, ask me. I'm an open book and a cool guy.

B.

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
:welcome:

My username originates from an 89 LX I owned and raced for many years. Finally sold it this past year.:eek: Had too many projects going on and it was the least practical.. :(

Still believe the fox bodys are the best bang for the buck as far as modified vehicles go with unlimited potential. Whats interesting is as many as there are out there no two are alike.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just joined up, currently own 3 Ford vehicles: 2013 Expedition Limited Max, 2013 F150 FX4 SCrew 5.0L, 2010 F150 XLT SCrew 4x4 5.4L. New to the world of Expedition & hoping to learn more about it.

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Just joined up, currently own 3 Ford vehicles: 2013 Expedition Limited Max, 2013 F150 FX4 SCrew 5.0L, 2010 F150 XLT SCrew 4x4 5.4L. New to the world of Expedition & hoping to learn more about it.

You should start your own intro thread... But welcome to the forum! :)

OP
OP
BEAR5oh

BEAR5oh

Reaction score
Thanx for the welcomes everyone. When I get a chance to, i'll post up pics of all the rides and toys.

B.

OP
OP
BEAR5oh

BEAR5oh

Reaction score
:welcome:

My username originates from an 89 LX I owned and raced for many years. Finally sold it this past year.:eek: Had too many projects going on and it was the least practical.. :(

Still believe the fox bodys are the best bang for the buck as far as modified vehicles go with unlimited potential. Whats interesting is as many as there are out there no two are alike.

If your 89 LX was a notchback, I hope you got the extra money they garner. Everywhere, all over this country, the notchbacks fetch a premium price and are hard to find in good condition.

I love Fox body 'Stangs and 150% agree with you about the modifications thing. In my honest opinion, Ford owes a great amount of the resurgence to the Foxes. I think the Foxes and the FI five liters gave us everything we have now in regards to the crop of muscle cars over the last 20 years.

B.