07 Message Center Button

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

chevy24d

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Originally posted by mustangswan
I looked in the sales brochure, and the message center was an option on the XLT's and standard on all the rest.

That explains it - thanks

Mark

OP
OP
C

chevy24d

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Originally posted by AvroAero
The new exs come with guns and missles eh? How much was that or are they standard? lol

Chuck must have got the police edition:D

OP
OP
C

chevy24d

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Originally posted by chevy24d
I am wondering if my setup is like this because I do not have the "message center" option? This method (rod extending from gage) to scroll thru the odometer setting may be normal for this.
Mark
I looked at many pics of 07 XLT's on e-bay and sure enough, almost all of them have the same set up as mine. So I guess I was not as rare as I originally thought.

Thanks to all for the input and photos!

Mark

Rob052067

Reaction score
The Message Center is included on the XLT if the Convenience Pkg (50C) is added. This is not noted in the brochure or anywhere on Ford's website, but the ordering guide indicates that the Message Center is included with the Reverse Sensors, which is one of the items in the Conv. Pkg.