35" Kenda Klevers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Haha before I completely read the entire post I said to myself go get that thing muddy but you read my mind *****. It's a nice setup but the running boards are killing the mojo there

OP
OP
DKH2Hrnt

DKH2Hrnt

Reaction score
Tell me about it. I had taken off the running boards for a couple weeks and my wife wasn't too happy. She is 5ft so getting in the truck was a little difficult.

JSRacing0X8A

Reaction score
What suspension are you using? I was thinking about getting the kit from RockAuto that I think is 1.5" rear lift and 1.75" front if I remember right. Looks great by the way!

Jb14

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks good you'll be surprise how these things climb as well with capable tires. Have fun!

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Tell me about it. I had taken off the running boards for a couple weeks and my wife wasn't too happy. She is 5ft so getting in the truck was a little difficult.

Black Nerf bars will suit the truck better

Jb14

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have same issue with kids, But they are kids they can climb! I have been looking for good steps but none of them high and tight enough and I mainly lifted because I needed and wanted more grounds clearance bent original steps going off road at stock height. I wish they made a slider that incorporated a nice step

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
I have same issue with kids, But they are kids they can climb! I have been looking for good steps but none of them high and tight enough and I mainly lifted because I needed and wanted more grounds clearance bent original steps going off road at stock height. I wish they made a slider that incorporated a nice step

Well if say you do buy a nerf bar set, and you want it mounted higher you can take the supplied mounting brackets and shorten them or fabricate something shorter with a different angle as well so it sticks out more or less out on the sides.