35" Kenda Klevers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jb14

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well if say you do buy a nerf bar set, and you want it mounted higher you can take the supplied mounting brackets and shorten them or fabricate something shorter with a different angle as well so it sticks out more or less out on the sides.

Great thought going to look into that

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
3" lift doesn't look like much from the picture. Can you tell it in person getting in and out yourself ??
Does it visually look lifted in person.
I'm looking to do the 3" front and 2.5" rear myself and get some bigger tires.

Nice looking Expedition by that way

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Jb14

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Scoot0073, yes it does look lifted and with out the running boards you can tell everytime you get in the truck. My kids love it because it usually sit above all the other cars in the parking lot so they can see it easier.

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hahah.. can't wait the 3/2 lift has shipped just waiting now

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@Jb14 what size tires are those ?
and what wheel size ?
I'm wanting something that will lip out past the fender so that when I go to Mud Fest the body will get muddy.
Was thinking about some 18x10 wheels but not sure if 10" wide wheels will work BC I want the deep dish style wheel I think they call them reverse??

Jb14

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Scoot sorry for the delayed reply started with a new biz and eating up the time. The tires are 35" Toyo opencountry R/T on 17" 8.5 metod wheels. I off road so I can air down sufficiently, the 10" width they would blow off the bead easier. Love the tires They sitt between the A/T and M/T