Best website to buy kits?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow I'm slow... other posts while I was typing...

KWT2000- how can u say lower it... I'm getting in and out of mine and probably going in for second knee surgury...lol I still drive mine... even when I was on crutches...

I too had rubbing issues... when I turned all the way my tires actually rubbed my torsion bars... 1/4 wheel spacer up front and no more.. unless extreme offroading

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
fatbobs.com will have the entire daystar spacers and torsion keys. body lift from jc whitney. same with superswampers. best prices i found when i did my lift last winter.

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
well I was u I would do it with your friend as long as you two feel capable of doing it...

As for harnesses the kits come with everything you need to extend and if you follow the steps it will tell you every little thing and all brackets come with the PA BLs...

As for 35s... the 315/75 is actually 34something... alittle smaller than 35s.. also since you likes AT tires they aren't as agressive as say a swamper of MT... and if you stick with a 8" rim the tire won't be as wide and less likely to rub... and if you do have minimal rubbing it will probably be on plastic part of bumper which can be trimmed... I have seen f150s with a 3"BL and cranked bars fit a 37 on stock rims... was tight as hell but they did it... my old 97 f150 had 9" of lift and was turning 38x15.5 Swamper TSLs... so 315s on a 8" wide rim with BL and TT (Torsion Twist) will fit... maybe some trimming but Lane and KWT2000 have your setup that you want they will be the best to ask... I'm wishing I had cash for some

wow i must be dirt. dam see if i fix your expy again. lmao

OP
OP
NC-Expy

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
well I was u I would do it with your friend as long as you two feel capable of doing it...

As for harnesses the kits come with everything you need to extend and if you follow the steps it will tell you every little thing and all brackets come with the PA BLs...

As for 35s... the 315/75 is actually 34something... alittle smaller than 35s.. also since you likes AT tires they aren't as agressive as say a swamper of MT... and if you stick with a 8" rim the tire won't be as wide and less likely to rub... and if you do have minimal rubbing it will probably be on plastic part of bumper which can be trimmed... I have seen f150s with a 3"BL and cranked bars fit a 37 on stock rims... was tight as hell but they did it... my old 97 f150 had 9" of lift and was turning 38x15.5 Swamper TSLs... so 315s on a 8" wide rim with BL and TT (Torsion Twist) will fit... maybe some trimming but Lane and KWT2000 have your setup that you want they will be the best to ask... I'm wishing I had cash for some

wow i must be dirt. dam see if i fix your expy again. lmao

hey thanks alot, i have much more confidence now that everything will work as planned.

what did you mean by "you must be dirt" ?

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i said i must be dirt couse wingnut and i are real good freinds.i im also his personel mechanic/ make it work guy. and im running thhe same system you want only instead of shipping it off to some one else i did all my own work. no help.. be sure you have a torch. you may need it

Last edited:

fiveohpoepoe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Trim a small amount off of the running boards[front inside area and not visible from the outside unless you look] and a small amount from the inner part of the front valence. My set up is 3" BL, 2" Day Star coil spacers in the rear and I turned the torsion bars. Running 315/70/16,s on 16x10 Welds. No problem what so ever and the 3rd time I have run a similar set up

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i only want it lower when i dont fell good but most of the time i want it higher just the price tag for a lift is nuts but im still looking,...

i gotta regear first pullin the few things i do with this thing is a joke trying to get up a hill or heaven for bid pass someone it just isn't working

OP
OP
NC-Expy

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i only want it lower when i dont fell good but most of the time i want it higher just the price tag for a lift is nuts but im still looking,...

i gotta regear first pullin the few things i do with this thing is a joke trying to get up a hill or heaven for bid pass someone it just isn't working

why? does the lift make you lose lots of power?

you've got the 5.4... i can't imagine what a 4.6 would be like.

if you're going up a hill turn your over drive off... that's what i always do when towing the boat and just driving up hills. makes it a lot easier.

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
why? does the lift make you lose lots of power?

you've got the 5.4... i can't imagine what a 4.6 would be like.

if you're going up a hill turn your over drive off... that's what i always do when towing the boat and just driving up hills. makes it a lot easier.

i never use the OD when towing...

but pulling the boat it turns into a slug... i don't think the sled trailer will be too bad this winter (i hope) but a re gear is in the works just need more time seems i never have enough time LOL

OP
OP
NC-Expy

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i never use the OD when towing...

but pulling the boat it turns into a slug... i don't think the sled trailer will be too bad this winter (i hope) but a re gear is in the works just need more time seems i never have enough time LOL

lol i hear ya on that one. time is the biggest issue when it comes to modding your truck