Disabling auto start/stop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
For those who have forscan, is there an option to uncompress the audio sound. Listening to the b&o, the sounds is compressed, but theres no option to uncompress like the old fords did. By uncompressing it, the audio would sound so much better.

Doug F

Reaction score
The wife and I don't mind the auto stop/start. Except when we park. We come to a stop and it shuts off. Then we switch it from drive to park, engine comes back on, just so we can shut it off . Unless we are quick to switch it, that is the outcome. What are we doing wrong?

Last edited:

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
For those who have forscan, is there an option to uncompress the audio sound. Listening to the b&o, the sounds is compressed, but theres no option to uncompress like the old fords did. By uncompressing it, the audio would sound so much better.
The audio system is not compressing anything. It is the music you were listening to. Sirius XM is heavily compressed music from your phone is less compressed but still is. Try a CD it will be as good as the sound system will sound. I think it sounds great.

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The wife and I don't mind the auto stop/start. Except when we park. We come to a stop and it shuts off. Then we switch it form drive to park, engine comes back on, just so we can shut it off . Unless we are quick to switch it, that is the outcome. What are we doing wrong?
I agree 100% but I have found one way to eliminate that after you park in the auto stop kills the engine turn the car off before switching to park

Last edited:

NyackRob79

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yup, just realized the same thing. ForScan Lite won't let me change anything. Pity. Looks like Windows is my only option. If only we had a PC in the house. Gonna have to try to do a bootcamp on my wife's macbook. All this work to disable something that should've been made available for permanent deactivation in the first place.