How many miles do you have on your Gen 1?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That just means she is all broke in finally haha. You have the potential to have that thing for years and years with that few miles. Mine runs pretty darn good all things considered at 215k.

oh i'll have her forever ;) so long as she doesn't get totaled..i've lost 2 of my trucks due to that :(

yeah i'm glad i was able to get such a low mile creme puff! best part is trucks dont rust here!! :headbang:

Last edited:

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I envy you for that. My doors are all rusted at the bottom, and I just had a rear fender rust clean through over the winter. I am going to wash my next truck religiously in the winter haha. Its amazing how much damage salt can do haha. My buddy that lives in ND has rust free vehicles too since they don't salt up there. Though it sounds like they are going to start this next year...

Wayfarerwalk

Reaction score
I've had my 98 EB 4x4 5.4 since 98, when I got it with 12,000 on it. Now have 148,000 on it with just reg maintenance. Still solid, aiming for 300,000 before doing anything major.

Lightnig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Gee, you guys are making mine feel like a low Mile '97

'Only' 119,000 miles on her

cymru

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine has 70K and is a 99 I think I have the baby of the bunch... bought from an old italian guy who worked for the DPW in a town that is about a square mile. He drove it to work and on a few short trips...

Plavin1991

Full Access Members
Reaction score
203, 000 going strong original motor tranny has about 175 on it.. going strong... except for my blown plug scare the past 2 weeks

gunslinger929

Reaction score
Mine has 70K and is a 99 I think I have the baby of the bunch... bought from an old italian guy who worked for the DPW in a town that is about a square mile. He drove it to work and on a few short trips...

thought *I* had a cream puff! 88k, bought 2 yrs ago with 85k. Replaced rear diff fluid (chatter) and have my suspicions about a dicey coil pack, otherwise it's like new!

nikvil

Reaction score
178,000 on a 2000 EB Expy just replaced the intake manifold because of coolant leak bought it new 13 years ago great SUV.