My first monster truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KHENNIE6

Reaction score
My first monster truck (pix)

Hello from GA. this is my first ever lifted vehicle and i must say that I love it. Its a 1997 EXP EB 4X4 with 101k miles. It has a 8 inch suspension and 3 inch body lift. It has 20 inch Eagle Alloys wrapped with 38.5 x 14.5 AT tires. I am still trying to get over the 9 MPG i get with this puppy but I guess I really don't care since this is exactly what i have always wanted. I am getting ready to put a complete stereo system in it including a flip down dvd player which brings me to my question. Is there enough room in front of the rear climate control to mount or should i remove it? thanks

Attachments

• Picture2.jpg
    Picture2.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 12,775
  • Picture5.jpg
    Picture5.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 2,728
Last edited:

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
welcome aboard. where did you find an 8" susp lift for that puppy? post up some pics of that rig!

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
Awesome, I didn't see the pics earlier. Beautiful truck. Welcome to the site by the way !!!!

OP
OP
KHENNIE6

KHENNIE6

Reaction score
to tell you the truth, i have no idea what kind of lift is on it, i bought it as is. all i do know is that my air suspension light is on!!!

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
that thing is a beast. nice rig. if you ever find out who makes that 8" lift, let us know. i wouldnt mind upgrading my 4"!!!

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
look walnuts isnt the biggest around! has same tires on it too. but damn thats nice. dose your expo have the stuff in front of the rear climate control? or you can even put it in the way of it. like when the screen is up you can mess with it but when its down its hidden. hard to exsplain.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah I would like to know if it is an 8" lift... never saw an 8"... but I can get 12.1mpgs... with my 37s... but truck is now the back burner project I got me a new toy!!!!