My first monster truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TooHighExpo

Reaction score
Ahh too much step and 8" susp you mean 6" fabtech and 2" of cranked t bars. cause theres like no 8" lift ha but never the less looks dam good.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't tell me you bought a Jeep too...

nope bought a boat... 1988 Larson 17ft bow-rider with a 3.0L mercruiser 130hp... I'll post some pics in the next few days... bought it from a older lady whose husband passed away 2 years ago.. the boat was his pride an joy and is in amazing shape

OP
OP
KHENNIE6

KHENNIE6

Reaction score
yeah, i am now very interested in whats going on under the truck. I really know nothing about lifted trucks except that I love them and I finally have one. The guy I bought it from could of told me it had a 15 inch lift and I wouldn't have known any better. Where could I take this thing to find out exactly what I got going on? thanks

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
if you have an offroad warehouse near you, that would be a good start. you can also "walk" underneath and look at the lift components. they should say what brand they are i.e. fabtech,skyjacker, etc...

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
no, its not a rize. those things have crappy looking bracketry that you can notice a mile away. whatever he has is much cleaner looking than a rize.

SlyFoxJosh

Reaction score
Welcome and badass expo!

Can any one inform me of how many body mounts there are on the 2002 expedition 2wd?

fixing to do a custom body lift with either hockey pucks or skateboard wheels lol.

My buddy did it with his 4x4 and put it through some rough stuff and held really well!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65