Photos of Trailer(s) that you tow with your Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cherokeexj32

Reaction score
my trailer

I have only had 1 chance to tow with this trailer and it was about 80 miles and the truck did not do too bad. Can' t wait to get out there this summer with it. I do have concerns on the tongue weight.

expedition_trailer | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Last edited:

Irwin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have only had 1 chance to tow with this trailer and it was about 80 miles and the truck did not do too bad. Can' t wait to get out there this summer with it. I do have concerns on the tongue weight.

expedition_trailer | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

If tongue weight is a concern find yourself a good weight distribution hitch. Well worth every penny. I'll never tow my big trailer w/o it again.

houlster

Reaction score
Loaded up, this is close to 6k lbs. Expy handles it fairly well. No problem with handling or stopping, but it could definitely use some extra grunt on the big mountain passes.

--Dan

Attachments

• IMGP0258.jpg
    IMGP0258.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 391
  • imgp0987.jpg
    imgp0987.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 2,215

rayt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
not sure if this is the right place, i plan to possibly rent a uhaul 5x9 utility trailer, what kind of drop or rise do most people use on their expys?

ndpuckhead

Reaction score
I have since adjusted the weight distribution hitch so the trailer isn't as low in the front, I only hope it can get us to Bristol and back without breaking anything:uhoh2:

ExpeTT_zpsd39c26ac.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

ndpuckhead

Reaction score
I'm not going until the Nascar race in Aug. The truck goes into the shop Monday to fix a broken hub, exhaust manifold gasket and a tune up to get ready for the trip. I'm also having then get a custom tune for towing with my SCT programmer.