What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

northernexp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Took off my painted corner lamps and put on some actual 04 f150 heritage corner lamps, I don't know why but I like the way it looks with amber corners better than the stock corners or clear corners which I have.
d5a80fe729408ec68cdef5aece4bcbcb.jpg
c19fb8475f2dbacbca484a5d0268ced8.jpg
95ea19d650aa9310fd4be8f6aeaae3bd.jpg

Last edited:

The eXpedition

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I suppose try to find a bumper for a 2012 F150 and be prepared to modify it as-needed for the Expy. Biggest challenge - the grill on a F150 opens as part of the hood - does the new expy do that? If not, expect to trim the plastic quite a bit.

Otherwise - the mouning points should line up width, but will need to be adjusted for height.

Thanks, is this recommendation because the expedition is built upon the frame sheet of the F-150?

I think I will have to cut the plastic thing in the front fascia, But do I need to weld or something to mount the Winch?

Any link to buy a winch bumper would be appreciated, I heard Weston is doing a good job with bumpers that carries Winches.

DetroitDarin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah - thats why; the two rigs share dna. I got mine from tactical armor group - required welding. Id bet all bumpers would - to account for differences between the f150 and expedition.