What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whitelightning99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
how many more trolls are there on this forum leave your comments below not a f$$k giving :)

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Were nicer than the Chevy guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whitelightning99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
To get back to what this thread is about NOT TROLLING Took the fender trim molding off today was surprised to see no rust just dirty as hell

20161018_141310.jpg

TFlash

Reaction score
Priced a set of tires ($580@ Walmart), put an LSU hitch receiver cover on, and put a set of aluminum barrel valve caps on.

whitelightning99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Scubbed all my door hinges Dawn soap and a brush because the last owner had them "well oiled" everytime she had oil change or something like that they were fithy covered in black grease plus mold on em after almost an hour there all cleaned re oil lighty and all door jams/hinges I spray waxed them while I wait for the cash so I can do all paper work /transfer of tags and all that stuff so I can legally drive it on the road.she runs awesome ON ROAD AN OFFROAD for all the city boys that are just wondering

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
A little dirt won't hurt anything.

image.jpeg

It's gonna get a "free car wash" now since it just started raining.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Priced a set of tires ($580@ Walmart), put an LSU hitch receiver cover on, and put a set of aluminum barrel valve caps on.

I don't know what tires you're looking at, but Discount Tire has $100 off $400 right now on eBay (enter CTIRES16 at checkout). You can stack it with the manufacturer rebates also.

• Cooper up to $70 Rebate
  • Bridgestone $70 Rebate
  • Yokohama $60 Rebate
  • Goodyear / Dunlop up to $80 Rebate

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I changed out the driver's side rear window hinge. The old one was leaking and starting to crack. Changed out the passenger's side rear hatch hinge about three months ago, it was almost cracked completely across. I'm very lucky that didn't break.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire