What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Haha aw yeah!
4590f6628f4086797da168818dfb63b4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I asked u before but can't remember..
Where did u get you roof rack ? BC after getting the windows tinted and BEAST printed the rack is next on my list.
I want a full rack from back to sunroof ..
Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

cman1120

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sexy trucks y'all! All I did was nothing besides drive the rig around and enjoy every minute of it. Next thing to buy for it is a better head unit, not being able to listen to my music is annoying when there's nothing on the radio...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I asked u before but can't remember..
Where did u get you roof rack ? BC after getting the windows tinted and BEAST printed the rack is next on my list.
I want a full rack from back to sunroof ..
Thanks

IMO, this is the best rack to get for full size and rear to sunroof, it's a Yakima megawarrior with one extension, north he basket and extension are on Yakima.com but best prices are prolly amazon

Vancouver Bob

Full Access Members
Reaction score
And here's a really stupid question... the offset is in the design of the wheel, right? You can order a wheel with different offsets?

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sweet ride! Looks amazing! Something for me to aspire to!

Did you change gearing after installing the 35's? Or is that not really necessary?
Its still stock gearing.
The only thing that I can really say is now it kinda struggles going up long hills on the highway. I find myself turning off overdrive more often noe to maintain speed .
But other than that it handling is better than when it was stock

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And here's a really stupid question... the offset is in the design of the wheel, right? You can order a wheel with different offsets?
Yupp, so the offset is backspacing measurement of the wheel itself, different wheels come in many different sizes and "offsets"

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also like your running boards... seem sleeker than stock. What are those?
I believe they are Westin boards, they're like a tubular "Harley" style step but they sit very close to the body the way the previous owner mounted them

Vancouver Bob

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Haven't installed them yet so this may not count... but I did ORDER a few things for my Expedition to start the transformation. New springs and top mounts, Bilstein shocks/struts, and a steel bumper from WAM. I need to order the lift so that I can do them all at the same time.