What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Haha I see the bag too, but how did u assume a baby on the other hand looks empty...

My soon to be new employer just called me and notified me I'm getting a 2016 f150 as the take home company vehicle, with that the expedition will probably be driven once or twice a year... it'll give me the opportunity to fix it back up to tip top shape and possibly sell it.

ChrisOIFdoc

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Haha I see the bag too, but how did u assume a baby on the other hand looks empty...

My soon to be new employer just called me and notified me I'm getting a 2016 f150 as the take home company vehicle, with that the expedition will probably be driven once or twice a year... it'll give me the opportunity to fix it back up to tip top shape and possibly sell it.

SELL IT!!!.....WHHHHYYYY?????

ChrisOIFdoc

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What did I do to the expy today? Unlocked it, opened the door, sat in the seat, shut the door, started it, turned on the radio to listen to the news, turned off the radio because it was the news, put in reverse, turned the wheels slightly left, backed out of my drive with little to no acceleration, stopped once I was in the road, put it in drive, accelerated up to speed, turned left at the end of my street, accelerated up to speed, applied brake at the stop sign, slightly accelerated, turned right, accelerated up to speed, applied brake for the coyote,:waytogo: accelerated up to speed, applied brake for the stoplight, turned right without coming to a complete stop, accelerated up to speed, followed the bend in the road to the left, applied brake, turned right without stopping, accelerated up to speed, slowed down for the photo radar and smiled for the camera just in case,:gr_grin: caught the left turn green light in time, turned left, accelerated up to speed, floored it to make the yellow light, slowed back down to cruising speed, applied brake to stop at the next light, slightly accelerated, turned left, accelerated to speed, turned right into the parking lot at work, floored it to beat that other son of a ***** to the best spot,:headbang: parked it, turned the engine off, opened the door, got out, shut the door, locked the doors, unlocked the doors, opened the door, sat in the seat, shut the door, started it, turned on the radio to listen to the news, turned off the radio because it was the news, put in reverse, turned the wheels slightly left, backed out of the parking space with little to no acceleration, stopped once I was in the road, put it in drive, accelerated up to speed, turned left onto the main road, accelerated up to speed, applied brake at the stop light, turned right without stopping, accelerated up to speed, applied brake for the stoplight, accelerated up to speed, applied brake for the stoplight, turned right without coming to a complete stop, accelerated up to speed, slowed down for the photo radar and smiled for the camera just in case,:gr_grin: turned left without stopping, followed the bend in the road to the right, accelerated up to speed, turned left, accelerated up to speed, applied brake, turned left, floored it for the orange tom cat in the road that keeps ******* in my garage,:flame: missed it,:flame: applied brake and turned right onto my street, applied brake and turned into my drive, applied brake, came to a complete stop, turned off the engine, got out, shut the door, locked it, poured myself a glass of whiskey,:drink_nl: and started typing this.
Repeat for tomorrow.:goofy_batman:...............................................without the typing part....maybe

USMCBuckWild

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What did I do to the expy today? Unlocked it, opened the door, sat in the seat, shut the door, started it, turned on the radio to listen to the news, turned off the radio because it was the news, put in reverse, turned the wheels slightly left, backed out of my drive with little to no acceleration, stopped once I was in the road, put it in drive, accelerated up to speed, turned left at the end of my street, accelerated up to speed, applied brake at the stop sign, slightly accelerated, turned right, accelerated up to speed, applied brake for the coyote,:waytogo: accelerated up to speed, applied brake for the stoplight, turned right without coming to a complete stop, accelerated up to speed, followed the bend in the road to the left, applied brake, turned right without stopping, accelerated up to speed, slowed down for the photo radar and smiled for the camera just in case,:gr_grin: caught the left turn green light in time, turned left, accelerated up to speed, floored it to make the yellow light, slowed back down to cruising speed, applied brake to stop at the next light, slightly accelerated, turned left, accelerated to speed, turned right into the parking lot at work, floored it to beat that other son of a ***** to the best spot,:headbang: parked it, turned the engine off, opened the door, got out, shut the door, locked the doors, unlocked the doors, opened the door, sat in the seat, shut the door, started it, turned on the radio to listen to the news, turned off the radio because it was the news, put in reverse, turned the wheels slightly left, backed out of the parking space with little to no acceleration, stopped once I was in the road, put it in drive, accelerated up to speed, turned left onto the main road, accelerated up to speed, applied brake at the stop light, turned right without stopping, accelerated up to speed, applied brake for the stoplight, accelerated up to speed, applied brake for the stoplight, turned right without coming to a complete stop, accelerated up to speed, slowed down for the photo radar and smiled for the camera just in case,:gr_grin: turned left without stopping, followed the bend in the road to the right, accelerated up to speed, turned left, accelerated up to speed, applied brake, turned left, floored it for the orange tom cat in the road that keeps ******* in my garage,:flame: missed it,:flame: applied brake and turned right onto my street, applied brake and turned into my drive, applied brake, came to a complete stop, turned off the engine, got out, shut the door, locked it, poured myself a glass of whiskey,:drink_nl: and started typing this.
Repeat for tomorrow.:goofy_batman:...............................................without the typing part....maybe

Apparently putting it in Park is over-rated.... hope it doesn't roll away