What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AK_Zack

Reaction score
Took some pics. be50e3168569992a78534600a5140696.jpg
8f615416c9748d843bd91ab896d7b65c.jpg

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ordered a new K&N intake for my 17. Should have it put in by this weekend. Not expecting huge gains but I know it will be better than oem

I would expect zero gains. I have yet to see any improvements show on a dyno with just an intake.

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just went balls deep and ordered a whole new brake booster, I will tackle replacing that rotted old thing next week when the part comes in... I HATE ADVANCETRAC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
I don't get it, K&N makes Hot air intakes?

Anyways I swapped my open rear diff to an LSD off of a junker 2006 expedition w/o advancetrac. I got tired of being stuck and having to engage 4wd in muddy job sites.

The swap was a hellish nightmare, I will never attempt it again, at least not alone and not without a torch or air tools.

I'll find out tomorrow if this all paid off...

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't get it, K&N makes Hot air intakes?

Anyways I swapped my open rear diff to an LSD off of a junker 2006 expedition w/o advancetrac. I got tired of being stuck and having to engage 4wd in muddy job sites.

The swap was a hellish nightmare, I will never attempt it again, at least not alone and not without a torch or air tools.

I'll find out tomorrow if this all paid off...

Have looooots of fun with a breaker bar, did you?

My sympathies, hope you didn't mess up your back

Btw, you don't really need air tools anymore. Cordless has advanced to the point where ~$130 spent at Sears gets you a respectable 19.2v Craftsman 1/2in impact that can handle pretty much anything

PS just get the beefier one of the two 1/2" impacts they have, not the light duty thing they toss in the kits

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Ahhhhh Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!! That's gotta be the oldest one in the book. Good one very original Ahhhhh HaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!

BAM! Sarcasm replied to with more sarcasm hahaha

But in all seriousness that's a "short Ram intake" aka hot air intake, cold air intakes set the filter inside the fender well to suck in ambient temperature air not one heated by the engine.... Just stating the obvious.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jefes_Shyt