What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gave her a good detail today, thought she looked pretty good ;).

open
open
w7mYOYY.jpg
BA44UTX.jpg
Kk7cchw.jpg
open

Indeed she does, clean rig! We have a lot of members on here with great looking 2nd gens it's nice to see a 3rd gen built up like this.

Last edited:

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well got my Rig back today from getting the 4.56 gears installed.. and man what a difference.
Nice to have the power back now I gotta find out who to call to get my speed odometer corrected..

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

x5TA1NERx

Reaction score
New wheels and wrapped the chrome roof rack bars gloss black. I thought all the chrome was finally gone and realized I still have the damn exhaust tip. IMG_20180307_184416.jpg

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well this happened back on February 12th. I have been so pissed off about it that I haven't been able to talk about it. I was at the car wash on the conveyor and a guy in an Excursion, jumped out of the track and got stuck they had us so damned close that there was nothing to do, the guy in front of me hit the first car and the conveyor pushed me into the second car. So the first guy is at fault according to the video evidence from the car wash, so that makes the Excursion guy's insurance liable for the damage to all of the vehicles. So of course they are fighting it. I haven't taken it to a body shop yet to get an estimate. I'm still pissed off about it. The truck wasn't a year old yet and I had under 6000 miles on it.

I don't know if it bent anything underneath. I'm not looking forward to having to leave my truck at the bodyshop for a couple of days while the do whatever they have to do to fix it.

IMG_6320.jpg

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Where's the damage, the lil ding on the plastic bumper cover front and center??

Touch up paint it, pocket the insurance cash, and be done with it

And next time avoid crappy car washes

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where's the damage, the lil ding on the plastic bumper cover front and center??

Touch up paint it, pocket the insurance cash, and be done with it

And next time avoid crappy car washes
No its a 1-year old $66,000 truck I'm going to have it fixed correctly. If it was 10 years old, I would probably do that.

It wasn't the fault of the car wash it was fault of the drive who turned his wheel and jumped the track. I've been using this car wash for 10 years never had a problem before.