What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hammerg26

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I went 850. :D With all of the electronics and such, I found it didn't take much to cause a long crank in cold weather with the 650. The 850 gives me plenty of overhead and easier starts in the cold.

Rather have and not need it than need it and not have it. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

postwick

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Got the inside steam cleaned and carpet shampooed. Just got back yesterday from a 2200 mile trip to NC mountains and back, from S Florida... In a 2007 Expedition with 184k miles that I bought 3 weeks ago and haven't done anything but an oil change. Fingers were crossed on the way up but it did great, and was a beast in the mountains on probably 20% grades, dirt back roads, etc.

My favorite was the sign that said "Hazardous roads ahead, 4x4 required" :)

Plati

Reaction score
Hauled rocks home in the Belly of The Beast (btw rocks are heavy)
IMG_2466.JPG

Aspen03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
^----Looking Good!

I changed out my backup camera. I spoke to soon about how great it's been the past 2 years. 100+ washes has probably taken its toll, can't complain for the price and was replaced for free under warranty. Having specifically chosen one with a quick connect harness that is in the hatch behind the trim it was about a 25min swap. Couple bolts, clips to remove and a few zip ties and good as new.