Who has stickers on their Expy and what are they?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

knewblewkorvett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 97 Expedition is clean as can be but I have several on my 2000 Expedition. The sticker I'm most proud of is a "Jesus fish" followed closely by my "Desert Storm Veteran" sticker

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I Just took these off... redoing them when they all come in4dbd54ee067a052e6e17475fbd62b284.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Frank Wilson

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anyone ever give you any grief for the bumper sticker?

No, but a few nights ago I went ishing and parked in a lot "no parking from 10 to 6". I had lost track of time. Ran back to lot at 11:15, car on the left and right of me had tickets. I wonder if.............

Plati

Reaction score
My 2003 is converted for camping & I tried to sticker up the rear driver side window to block the morning sun ... works Ok not great, 50% of sun gets through. The sticker on the hood is my favorite. IMG_0311.JPG
IMG_0310.JPG

TonyM

Reaction score
I have local high school and my oldest's college sticker on my Expy. I also have a Tennessee "Save Our Battlefields" license plate which, sadly, I'm thinking about swapping out for a normal plate (after re-registration) as there are increasing tensions in this area, and the nation, about all things Confederate - which my license plate is not (it has a cannon on it and Save our Battlefields). I have the plate because I support the acquisition of historic land in the area to save it from development.

I mention this because you never know what might happen... about a year ago, my neighbor 5 houses down awoke to find his car tagged "Trump Sucks" in black spray paint across the hood and both front quarter panels. He usually garages his car but was working on a a project so it couldn't go in that night. He had no bumper stickers or yard signs of any kind, let alone any political allegiances posted anywhere. The police think it was just a random act of vandalism since a couple stop signs were also tagged in a similar manner in a 2 mile radius that same night.

I park outside all the time because my '56 CJ5 is in my garage space. Never had a problem but I wonder these days if a benign sticker or a license plate is worth the possible hassle and repairs. Why tempt fate? Sad to even think this way.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M Bennett