03-06 Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AirmanHarrison

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi Guys, been searching all over google and ebay for this but cant find many answers or products.
Anyone know where I can get cheap replacement mirrors preferably OEM (i think that the XLT comes with grey ones?)
I am hating my orange reflectors on 05 Eddie Bauer Mirrors...all other aftermarket mirrors are to small and with the future wife driving my truck i kinda need the same size mirrors before she ends up squashing some stupid smart car here in Oklahoma...

Any Ideas?Pointers?

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you can just swap out the bottom part, if that's all you hate about your current ones. It's like 2-3 torx screws, and it snaps out.

Damn it, now I'm kicking myself for painting mine with black trim paint, or else I'd swap with you. I want the orange bottom parts for mine :(

Tigster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
go to your parts store, buy some spray vht (headlight tint spray) and tint the orange dark black. It would cost you 10 bucks and a hour or so in time.

FtLaudBlkGT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Too bad you live so far away I would trading you.

Take the bulb out and have the bottom vinyl wrapped.

OP
OP
AirmanHarrison

AirmanHarrison

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys, guess I will keep looking incase i find some factory tinted ones. No way would the lady let me spray them.... but if thats the cheapest option then I will pop out the orange reflectors and see if i can get them tinted using the VHT spray.. and then deal with the aftermath later lmao.

FtLaudBlkGT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys, guess I will keep looking incase i find some factory tinted ones. No way would the lady let me spray them.... but if thats the cheapest option then I will pop out the orange reflectors and see if i can get them tinted using the VHT spray.. and then deal with the aftermath later lmao.

Getting them vinyl wrapped isn't going to cost more than $20, any more and they are crooks...

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Think of it this way, you were going to buy new ones anyway. The worst that would come from painting/tinting them is you still have to buy them. ;)

OP
OP
AirmanHarrison

AirmanHarrison

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Think of it this way, you were going to buy new ones anyway. The worst that would come from painting/tinting them is you still have to buy them. ;)

Ha Ha good point... I am going to use this one when i tell her!!:roflsquared:

OP
OP
AirmanHarrison

AirmanHarrison

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Getting them vinyl wrapped isn't going to cost more than $20, any more and they are crooks...

Ill look into the spray and the vinyl option, not sure if there is much around here in this sleepy little town!

By the way your tires are awesome, what make are they? I am looking for some new tires that can handle the off roading a little better but not to expensive on the wallet and look a bit Badass.

FtLaudBlkGT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ill look into the spray and the vinyl option, not sure if there is much around here in this sleepy little town!

By the way your tires are awesome, what make are they? I am looking for some new tires that can handle the off roading a little better but not to expensive on the wallet and look a bit Badass.

Thanks, they are 20x9 KMC XD Hoss wheels with 285/50-20 Nitto Terra Grapplers