04 5.4L Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They can...just not the way they're used to...they can go under pumpkin or u can drop the spare and run through spare location out to sides...should be able to get spare back on...im dropping spare Monday and will have duals on Tuesday

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club (HRC3)

69Hcode

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just installed a Cherry Bomb Vortex 3" catback this afternoon. Nice deep but not loud rumble on acceleration. I'll see if it drones on the freeway in the morning.
I got it for $264 shipped off ebay. I used 3" preformed clamps from Napa. $9 each. I didn't want to crush the pipe with the U-bolt clamps that came with it. I'll be able to tweak the pipes if the hit anything or replace the muffler pretty easy if I don't like it.

69Hcode

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just got back from a trip to AZ. The exhaust has a little drone. You can talk over it easy without raising your voice. Didn't bother me at all. Almost got 20 mpg's out of it.