07+ Front End Conversion on 03-06 Expedition ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rick chitown

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So EXPEDITION, who car is that anyway? Can we get some more, and perhaps better pics where the owner actually washed car before the photo shoot,? Lol, seriously, the front wheels look like they haven't been washed this year. Now, that I have the unpleasantries out of the way (sorry, I had to say what everyone was thinking, yes, im that guy), it seriously looks really cool... It needs diff wheels and a Ford badge on the front somehow, but I love the thought of having Factory HID's... Tell us more

Last edited:

webfeet69

Reaction score
front end

I have an 02 eb and i want to update looks to newer model. does anyone have any suggestions or done this? I want want to update the rear look also.

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Look up 402 motoring (member) he has a gen 1 expy with a gen 2 front end, i believe there was quite a bit involved

OP
OP
E

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No, it's bolt on. Just need both fenders hood, headlights, and fornt bumper. Plus the header panel.

ChrisUK

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've only just found this forum as I was searching if it's possible to convert the front end of my 2004 Expedition to the 07+ style, or the F150 new style front.

So, anyone else done a conversion yet? I've seen the Navigator pictures, but I couldn't find much info on actual work carried out. By the way, I don't want the Navigator look, I want to stay with the Ford badge as I like the look, and like showing it's a Ford!

I know a lot of people will say just buy a newer truck, but I've only just finished getting this one right for me, and there aren't many Expeditions over here (U.K.) so it would mean shipping one, then getting it how I like it (mine is fairly standard apart from LPG conversion so it runs on Propane, urgraded new rear suspension with Timbrens fitted, new high load/weight tyres fitted all round etc..... so it can haul my toyhauler)

Any advise appreciated, as I will need to make a list of all parts needed so I can ship them home in one go to save on shipping.

Here's a pic of mine - I think the front looks good, but I'd prefer the newer style!

P1000829.jpg

Kid's HD

Reaction score
5 months old , but dose anyone have up dates , i have an 03 and having a problem finding a header panel ( i need one for 07+ models right )