'15 Center console question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigfishfin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
OK, I am aware this is a "low priority issue", but I do like things to work, so could anyone please give me some insights on how to use this fixture attached to the console lid? I figure this is for CD's but if CD cases are placed in the fixture, they will quickly end up in the bottom of the "box"...Maybe something is missing (bought the rig used) , or ?CD storage.JPG

AllBoostNoEco

Full Access Members
Reaction score
In the owner's manual, it lists that area as "utility compartment, coin holder slots, tissue box holder, audio input jack and USB port"
As I also never figured out its purpose, it seemed likely that it is in fact the tissue box holder.

Muddy Bean

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I stuffed a ziploc bag of Tums in mine lol. I thought it was a CD holder but now I'm wondering if it does hold a thin box of "hospital issue" type tissues. I just figured out the other day that the "mykey" slot is undernesth that tissue box holder. I'm new at this.

gixer2000

Retrofit or Bust
Reaction score
From what I remember there was a tissue box that fits that area but I slide my kids dvd cases in there for the rear entertainment system. 4 Of them fit perfect and still allow the lid to open and shut

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kleenex makes a small tissue box that fits perfectly in that slot. That is what the that space is used for. The two hook things are for pens.

The Swagonmaster

Reaction score
As mentioned an odd size tissue box goes in the slot, unfortunately those tissue boxes only be found sold in case quantity. Fortunately I bought a case and would sell as many as you want for $2 each w/freight. PM me if interested.